Empowering Ourselves and Others in a Changing Climate
The ecological and climate crisis is upon us. We see it in fires, floods, melting ice, and dangerous air. These effects have negative health implications, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Join me on a 12-week journey to navigate the effects on your well-being and explore constructive ways to process it all.
In this 12-week workshop we will explore some of the mental, emotional, and spiritual implications of the ecological and climate crisis. We are going to examine our own reactions; practice coping tools, reframing, and processing; and in community, help build resiliency so that we can face this moment empowered, grounded, and constructive.
This offering consists of:
- 12-weeks of content
- 7 live remote meetings, each 1.5 hours long
- Being a part of an intimate, encouraging group of lovely humans
- Having support from me through this process if and how you want it
- Each week you will receive exercises, resources, concepts, and content to help you explore your ecological grief, however it shows up for you, and grow your eco-empathy to empower yourself and others to create a better world.
- Automatic invite to the free monthly gathering, which provides a less-structured way to interact and meet like-minded folks
- Since the materials are delivered directly to you, you can have life-long access, so you can return to them whenever you wish
We will meet for the first time on March 2, 2022, 5:00-6:30pmET online. This initial meeting will introduce everyone, and the workshop. Then we will meet every other week, starting March 9, 5:00-6:30pmET online until May 18, 2022. On the off weeks, you will receive an email from me with exercises, reflection prompts, and/or resources to dive more deeply into the themes.
- Mar 2: Meet online for an introduction 5pm ET
- Mar 9: Meet online 5-6:30pm ET
- Mar 16: Receive an email
- Mar 23: Meet online 5-6:30pm ET
- Mar 30: Receive an email
- Apr 6: Meet online 5-6:30pm ET
- Apr 13: Receive an email
- Apr 20: Meet online 5-6:30pm ET
- Apr 27: Receive an email
- May 4: Meet online 5-6:30pm ET
- May 11: Receive an email
- May 18: Meet online 5-6:30pm ET
There are no reviews yet.